Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Twitter Login or Register for PES Pro
[IMG]Hidden content for guests[/IMG]

TWITTER LOGIN FOR PES PRO

(it's not a module, it's a complete modification which i make directly in the website)

With this function your user can login or register by Twitter on your PES Pro based website.

DEMO: Hidden content for guests

PRICE: 60€ (66 USD)
PAYMENT ACCEPTED: PayPal

If you are interested contact me by PM and i give at you the link of the demo and my email of PayPal for receive your payment.

INSTRUCTION AFTER PURCHASE: After you purchase this great modify by me, you have to give at me the FTP and MySql details of your website based on PES Pro script and after 24/48h i finish to add this great function on your website and your users can login/connect/register by Twitter very fast and secure!

P.S.= You have to give at me the Twitter APP Key and Secret Key for make your app suitable for the social login.

ATTENTION= You can't sell/resell this function because my material are protected by Copyright. When you buy, you acquire a single license (1), valid only for 1 website.
NOT WORTH 60€ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to work for an entire 1 day for implementing it. And for this work and this innovative and viral function 60€ it's not a cost exaggerated.

(04-10-2015, 12:57 PM)supershres Wrote: Hidden content for guests
Ciao, anche i moduli basati su PES Pro utilizzano API di Facebook ma vengono venduti, perchè sviluppati e adattati per la piattaforma.

Il copyright su tutto il codice da me aggiunto per adattarlo allo script è un mio diritto, così come in tutti i moduli di PES Pro.

Detto questo la grafica è ancora in fase di sviluppo e ci stiamo lavorando Wink

(04-11-2015, 06:26 PM)adphp Wrote: Hidden content for guests
Io ho il mio marchio depositato e registrato infatti.
E qualsiasi lavoro sulla quale appongo il mio marchio o la mia firma è coperto da copyright Wink

(04-12-2015, 04:28 PM)adphp Wrote: Hidden content for guests
In my country, put a big d**k on any rights Big Grin
Sorry for my english Big Grin
--------------
Hidden content for guests
--------------
First of all...

1) I have buyed from you some your modules with regular $ and without problems.

2) You have added you as admin in my site without any advice, and it's not correct. I have finded a "scammer" line into one of your modules, where you add a member "Breaker" (You) as admin in my website automatically without my consense.

3) I don't have copied anything from you. All my modifies i have maked by myself, with some javascript which all can download from internet and i don't have any codes with your copyright.

(04-13-2015, 03:31 AM)Breaker Wrote: Hidden content for guests
Quote:Hidden content for guests

I'm from Ukraine Big Grin bro...
--------------
--------------
You find something to argue that makes no sense
copy part of the design, it is quite normal
--------------
--------------
Breaker, can you tell me why "your's" Mini Lottery Module looks like my own module which I created when my website was started?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DISCONT 15% on Social Login/Signup - Limited Time giadone 6 4,315 12-18-2018, 03:48 AM
Last Post: ollisykes19
  I need Social Login/Signup Radiit 0 1,500 10-17-2018, 11:49 AM
Last Post: Radiit
  PES Designer Need bdctg 0 1,487 12-09-2016, 07:33 PM
Last Post: bdctg